Sacredly Agnezious on Twitpic


Track Listing:
1. Godai Aku Lagi
2. Janji-Janji
3. Hanya Menunggu
4. Teruskanlah
5. Coz I Love You
6. A.G.N.E.Z
7. Berlebihan
8. Matahariku
9. Shake It Off
10. Rapuh

Gold Version (Limited
Edition)
1. Sacredly Agnezious (Intro)
2. A.G.N.E.Z.I.O.U.S (Interlude)
3. I Believe (Outro)

Singles from Sacredly Agnezious:
1. "Matahariku"
Released: January 1, 2008
2. "Godai Aku Lagi"
Released: July 7, 2008
3. "Teruskanlah"
Released: April 1, 2009
4. "Janji-Janji"
Released: September 15, 2009


Sacredly Agnezious is the third studio album by Indonesian pop singer, Agnes Monica, released in 2009, by Aquarius
Musikindo. Two versions of the
album were made: the first
contains ten songs and the
second version was a limited
edition containing thirteen songs.

About Sacredly Agnezious:
"Sacredly" is sacred and that it is more authentic, "Agnezious" is an adjective me, which means that very me. So "Sacredly Agnezious" can be say "It's all about me" which I am involved.

Monica acted as producer of the album because she wanted
more involvement in determining
what was displayed in the
album. In addition, she wanted
to show her maturity as an
artist. She explained that there are many famous musicians who
participated in making the album. (via: Wikipedia)
top